Product: Tread Quarters Oil Change Clear all filters (0 of 5 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Product:

Tread Quarters - Just triflant

*** horrible you know it’s onething to make a mistake and fix it instead trying to hide it and to make a long story short to be one they did the work and not own of to in the first place after been proving wrong with the receipt cause u didn’t know how to work the computer smh again and no sorry and after all that go back to car w qt of in it and leaking drain plug. Hampton store,on pembroke

Tread Quarters - Worst service ever

Tread Quarters had my vehicle ovetnite for a simple oil change. When I called to see when it would be ready, o was told they had no idea. An hour later they called back to say there was an issue with my vehicle and they would not do the oil change. I took it to jiffy lube and there were no issues at all. Not only was I inconvenienced with no vehicle, I was also upset thinking there was a real issue with my car. Will never utilize any of the services again.
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Tread Quarters - Cole is awesome

My daughter and I needed oil changes for our cars. It was so nice to go speak to a professional who didn't try to pressure us into buying everything they offered before completing our work order sheet. Cole was very professional and friendly. I will continue to have my car serviced by this location because they were able to get everything done quickly and efficiently, no surprises! Cole is definitely an asset to your company. :y

Tread Quarters - Unprofessional bordering on criminal

I set an appointment for an oil change, i arrive they have no record of it. Ok they get me in the system. No mechanics are at work yet. I mention my plugs are overdue and they proceed to try and take my keys before telling me 4 spark plugs will cost $200.

Tread Quarters Oil Change Review

Location Laskin Rd. Va Beach. Used wrong oil in 2011 Camry did not rotate tires. Went back for right oil. Rotated tired and when i got home missing lugnuts. Put on regular nuts ordering the lock nuts. No apologies. From manager. Told me come back. Been a customer for decades. NO MORE. put me on the road with unsafe tires. No apologies. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR business. Beach people go elsewhere.